- Reltima is Now a Part of SkyBitz!
- The Importance of Using GPS Based Vehicle Maintenance Planning
- Reltima GPS Fleet Tracking Helps In Recovery Of Stolen Fuel Tanker Truck
- Reltima Announces The Release of Perigee Professional – An Android Based Mobile Tracking & Communication Application
- The Importance of Electronic Driver Logs
Tag Archives: hand-held ban
The writing has been on the wall for a while, but now the federal government has made it official: Interstate truck and bus drivers can no longer use hand-held cell phones while driving. U.S. Transportation Secretary announced the final rule … Continue reading